Friday, April 14, 2006

Design Services

Do you need shop graphics, banner ads, or promotional items on the quick? I'm your gal. I've been a professional graphic designer for 7 years, love to help small businesses start and grow, and offer reasonable rates with the small business in mind.*

Banner design for your shop or blog: $30
Ad design for print or web: $30
Business card design: $30

Here are some examples of my work, to give you an idea of what I'm offering:

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us





I'm also happy to do any kind of custom print work you'd like, so if you have something in mind or have further questions, please don't hesitate to contact me at kellynogoski@gmail.com.

*You can also purchase any of the services offered above at my Etsy art & design studio, kngo.


Looking forward to working with you!
Blog Widget by LinkWithin