Friday, March 20, 2009

Let's start at the very beginning, a very good place to start

Hello friends.

As some of you may or may not know, I and my awesome husband run an Etsy shop where we sell vintage treasures of the oh-so-special kind. I've been loving the Etsy experience for a number of reasons, but of all the reasons, the sharing of our finds is the most exciting part.

I love a lot of things—people, images, art, music, sundries, animals, experiences ... you get the idea. So while at my day job, I thought, "Why limit the sharing to just vintage goodies?" There's so much to marvel at, and I do a lot of marveling, so with this blog, I'm going to try and share it with y'all.

Please keep in mind: This is a work in progress. I expect there'll be an evolution, and these first entries will probably be pretty rough. But for now, I'm going to just hobble through with what I've got and hope it's worth your time.

So welcome! Let's love stuff together.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin