Saturday, March 28, 2009

Saturday Songs

I love music. At The Bargalow (our house), music is almost always playing. There are a few internet radio stations I love, including Radio Paradise and Carstairs Kitchen Radio (both available through iTunes radio in the "eclectic" category) and SoMa Radio (in the "college" category), but I'm also a fan of music blogs, especially because I live in a place that's a little off the beaten path.

Since I do love music (and sharing) and there's always something I'm digging, I'm going to make my Saturday posts music-exclusive. So here are a couple more tunes I'm into this week:

"Chinese Plastic" by The Pretenders

If this song does not make you break into a headbanging sit fit, I will eat my hat.

"Only You" by The Platters
A tried and true classic. As you may or may not know, I find my husband pretty great, and this is one of those songs that seems to sum up my affection perfectly. It's simple, it's smooth and it has that under-the-window-serenade quality that stirs up thoughts of balmy nights and hand-holding. Plus, it's the perfect song to sing in the shower, which I suggest you try as soon as possible.

So that's it, my friends. Here's to many more music Saturdays. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin