Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Marble Pop!

Shopping for party goods yesterday (I'm throwing a soireƩ for a coworker's farewell) led us to the beverage aisle, and the beverage aisle led us to Marble Pop. It is delicious (sort of like cleaner soda), a marble that seals it rolls around in the top after opening, and the little dude on the bottle is adorable. Granted, it's not the most practical of beverages, but it sure charmed us.




Ron got blueberry and I got original, which was clear and sort of tasted like juicy fruit. The last pic is Ron, sad that all his blueberry is gone.

Want your own? Check 'em out here for a list of retailers. You can also order cases online. I think I'll try the strawberry next.

1 comment:

  1. I love that you shopped special for my party. :) I must have missed the marble pop amongst the other fabulous festivalia that evening. (Like that word? I made it up!)

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin