Friday, March 19, 2010

Happy Weekend

Happy weekend, y'all. Got any big plans? We don't. I'd like to switch my winter clothes with my summer clothes and eat ice cream with warm applesauce on it. Other than that, I'm idea-less. Maybe some long walks and slow food? Yeah, that sounds good.

See you on Monday and, until then, here are a few of my favorite finds from around the interweb this week.

Crochetdermy, taxidermy I can get behind

These donut soaps would make an awesome host gift

What's your IKEA name?

Plant your own garden postcard

The perfect lunch box

FREE orange blossom printable notepads

Fabric storage box tutorial

Search Etsy for hundreds of finds at a time (I'm hooked)!

Can you identify all these brands based on two colors, a cropped photo and a cryptic verbal clue (we got 18/21)?

Cutest. Baby Coats. Ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin