Monday, March 15, 2010

New in the Shop

It's been a hairy couple of weeks, one of which I was at my parents' house for a little pre-baby R&R, the other of which I was still immersed in freelance. But I managed to find my way back to the Bargalow and get my projects off to clients, finally leaving me some much-needed time for the ol' blog. Let's get back to it, shall we?

In the midst of my travels and work, I managed to list a few treasures in the shop. Here are some of my favorites:

A pretty sundress, perfect for a breezy getaway.

A sweetly melancholy print of 50s dancers.

A pretty straw purse, great for beach to evening.

A cheeky shot glass.

Oh, and don't forget to check out the updated sale section. I just moved some cool treasures in there this morning. :)

That's it for now. Tomorrow: Etsy Tuesday and a special surprise! It feels good to be back.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin