Friday, April 2, 2010

Happy Weekend!

Image courtesy Origami Roman

Hello and happy weekend! Do you have any big plans? We're packing up the dog and heading to Ron's parents' for an overdue visit and some hang time with friends. I'm geeked.

Actually, I better get to packin' right away. See y'all on Monday, and in the meantime, here are some sweet finds from around the web:

Make some felted Easter eggs

Eat some hot crossed buns

Perhaps the cutest kids tee of all time

Did you know elephants are really afraid of mice?

A pencil set for the smart set

Obsolete jobs from the good old days

I'm not a girly girl, but if I were, I would require this duvet cover.

This quote from Clients From Hell makes me laugh out loud.

One for every dog I know, please.

A printed toast to my hometown

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin