Friday, April 30, 2010

Happy Weekend!

Hey friends. Sorry I've been slacking these past couple days. We've been organizing, renovating the nursery, getting ready for a baby shower this weekend (and the imminent onslaught of goodies) and prepping for a yard sale next weekend. Needless to say, things have been a little hairy.

I did find the time to list a few new things over at The Best Things yesterday (though not as much as I would've liked). I also made a pad and cover for our dresser-turned-changing table and managed to finally get a gift for one of my also-pregnant friends (I have two right now) sewn.

Usually, I would've posted pictures of said projects and had a list of weekend finds ready for you, but I just ran out of time this week. Soooo, I leave you with this cute baby porcupine photo from Sharon Montrose and beg for your forgiveness ... or at least your patience until I have free moments to post again.

Until then, enjoy your weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin