Monday, April 12, 2010

That's craftastic!

Hello friends! Did you have a good weekend? We certainly did. The cabin was as it always is ... relaxing and rejuvenating. Even Linden seems more himself there. Now if we could just manage to get there more often ...

Because we were away for the weekend, I didn't have the much-needed time to get more treasures listed in the shop. In fact, I've been what I believe to be pretty lax when it comes to the shop lately. Though I have an excuse, I do apologize. Look for more stuff in the shop this week for sure. Seriously.

In the meantime, though, I want to share what I've been working on and am so excited about! I've teamed up with Jenn Price of Bound To Be Heard Productions and will be coordinating the first ever Traverse City Makers Market ... a one-day, juried, indie craft show in my hometown! This is seriously exciting on a number of levels, but I'll try to curb my enthusiasm somewhat. I'm just thrilled to be contributing to Traverse City's entertainment landscape and happy that our little town, full of interested and interesting people, is catching up to more metropolitan areas culturally.

The show is scheduled from 11 a.m. to 7 p.m. on September 18, 2010 and the deadline for applications is July 1st. If you'd like to participate or can think of someone who might, please apply or pass on the application and fan us on facebook. :)

Long live handmade!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin