Thursday, May 27, 2010

'Round here

Hey friends!

Another week gone by and still no bambino. I shouldn't be so anxious, I suppose, since my due date isn't really until June 8th, but man if I don't want to meet the little lady in my belly!

Other than the waiting, not much is going on around here .. just hot weather and last-minute nesting. I've been working hard in an attempt to get kngo restocked with a new crop of animal embroidery before the baby comes. The first set went so quickly, leaving just this silly earthworm.

I'm hoping to get at least 10 done within the next couple days and would like to have them listed by next week. So far, I've got a walrus, aardvark, flying squirrel, snail, ladybug and elephant in the next batch, with lots of ideas about new additions to the menagerie.

Speaking of animals, I've also been making a concerted effort to give all the love I can to Linden and Fern before the baby arrives and they have to share my attention with yet another creature. Poor things. They already fight like siblings over Ron and I. They have no idea their world is about to be rocked.

And with that, I'm of to run errands and take Lindy for a good, long car ride.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin