Friday, April 10, 2009

Anew and afun

Welp, I've almost got everything in the shop made over. Just a few more particularly large things that need photographing and I'll be ready to post new treasures (and believe you me, I've got some doozies just itchin' to be listed). I'm not good at self-discipline and may jump the gun a bit early. Stay tuned on that front.

I sold two of my faves this week! The ma mug and seashell bookends. As many of you who know me may know, I don't put anything in the shop that I'm not slightly in love with, so I'm happy they're going to new (and I'm sure, wonderful) homes.

Good plans for the weekend are afoot, and I'm looking forward to relaxing, enjoying the much-anticipated sunshine, and hangin' with friends. Tomorrow, a few friends and I will be doing a bike and beer birthday tour of our fair city. In lieu of this, here are a couple Etsy bike things I like (I bought the parts shirt for my bike mechanic friend's birthday). You might, too.


CLOCKWISE FROM TOP LEFT: 1. Vintage fabric bike seat cover from catemahiri 2. Vintage patch from ReallyTruly 3. Bicycle print from letterpress 4. Bike parts shirt from theplant

Happy weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin