Sunday, December 20, 2009

New in the shop!

I'm pretty excited about the new stuff in the shop, and even more excited about what's to come. I'm going to try my darnedest to get everything listed this week, but with Christmas on Friday and a potential trip to my parents' in the hopper, I have a feeling that, as usual, my eyes might be bigger than my stomach. For now, though, say hello to my little friends:

A loverly kitchen crock with awesome 70s/80s typography (This sold already, but it bears mentioning because its so freakin' shweet).

Elegant, enDEERing (what?) brass candlesticks.

A teeny log cabin that may or may not be an incense burner.

And this sexy mama with her trusty steed. Oh, how I love her windblown hair.

And that's it for this week's newbies. Fingers crossed, much more will be listed in the coming week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin