Thursday, January 7, 2010

Happy Weekend!

This Blossoming Tree print can be purchased at my art & design shop, kngo

Hey friends! What're you up to this weekend? We don't have any special plans, but I'm hoping to go at our little house wielding an organizing fist. With my pending sewing class this coming week, I am becoming painfully aware of our real lack of storage and thus, must make room for fabric. We also might go see a movie. :)

See y'all Monday, but until then, here are some sweet treats from around the web.

I am in love with this print by Caitlin Kuhwald

This photo of Flight of the Conchords cracks me up.

Love these resin bangles.

These color collages make nice bright spot during these gray winter days.

Can't stop thinking about this adorable crocheted dress.

This anonymous hugging wall both warms and breaks my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin