Friday, January 15, 2010

Happy Weekend

Image courtesy We Heart It

Hello friends! What are you doing this weekend? I think I'm going to revisit embroidery and see what I can't come up with. We also need to reorganize our laundry room to house my vintage inventory and make room for baby. It'll feel so good when it's done. :)

See y'all on Monday. In the meantime, here's a peek at a few of my favorite things from around the interweb this week:

Help Haiti by shopping @ Etsy

How did I not know about this diy site?!

I love love love this new online gallery

Will definitely be making these paper birdcages in the near future

Create your own patterned backgrounds

Wanna buy my old Danskos?

The rainbow cake to beat all rainbow cakes

This nightstand to play kitchen transformation blows me away

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin