Thursday, January 21, 2010

Happy Weekend

Image via redbubble

Hello friends! Got any big plans for the weekend? We're heading to the hospital for our 20-week ultrasound this morning, then hopefully gettin' cracking on the nursery reno ... or at least cleaning out the room we are now using as a walk-in closet so we can get crackin' on the nursery reno. I'm hoping to find a small chest to turn into a changing table and maybe, just maybe, decide on a paint color. We're thinking warm gold. Whaddya think?

See y'all on Monday. In the meantime, here are some of my favorite things from around the interweb this week.

Cool T shirts to help Haiti

I could really use this slant-ruled notebook.

Did you know the White House has a flickr stream?

A cute print

It's pretty much my dream to open a brick and mortar store like this one.

I must have one of these stools.

I want to buy (or reproduce) every piece of clothing in this baby shop.

Best. Swimsuit. Ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin