Thursday, January 21, 2010

'Round here

Hey there. It's a beautiful, sunny day here in northern Michigan. Linden is running around in the yard and Fernie's lounging in the sun slice in the living room. I'm eating milk and cookies and desperately trying to think of new news to share with you. It's been a quiet week.

Oh, I have started embroidering! It's been about four years since I last embroidered, so I did the piece above first to both comfort and motivate me. Now, Ron and I are working on collaborative pieces of animals saying silly things, and I hope to have them properly framed and listed in kngo in the next couple of weeks. Stay tuned for that.

In the meantime, I must go. Linden needs to be retrieved from the yard and I need to edit photos for The Best Things. Look for new listings tonight through this weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin