Thursday, January 28, 2010

Happy Weekend!

Image courtesy Missed Connections

Hi friends! Got any big plans for the weekend? Ron and I are continuing our nursery oddysey, including making over the small dresser we bought into a changing station and possibly (my fingers are crossed) painting the walls. Also, a friend is celebrating her birthday on Saturday, so we may get a chance to get out of this tiny house and into the frozen tundra. ;)

Hope this post finds you all well. Until Monday, here are my favorite things from around the interweb this week:

These prints are clever, sweet and heartbreaking.

Free printable valentine brownie bags

These snout cups crack me up!

I'm totally making this thread lamp.

There have been some hilarious gems on Cake Wrecks lately

You can watch Lily and her newborn cubs all day long, if you'd like.

More clever cookie cutters

Super secret painting jewelry box how-to

Love this packaging store.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin