Monday, May 17, 2010

New in the Shop

I'm back for reals, y'all. And until I have this baby, am going to do my damnedest to keep a regular blogging schedule. In all honesty, I had no idea preparing for a baby and transforming our tiny house into a tiny house with a nursery would be so much work. Again, sincere apologies. But for now I think we're caught up. At least we have everything done except installing the car seats packing a bag for the hospital. Soooo, I'm finally feeling like I can get back to normal life before life turns anything but normal … let's be normal together, shall we?

The shop is currently being stocked with a couple weeks' worth of finds, though Etsy's photo uploading is sloooow this afternoon. Stop on by for a peek at these adorable treasures, as well as a few others. Oh, and more's coming later in the week, too, so why not visit us again soon?

 A very polite mail and key rack

A pretty Oriole vase

A vintage, yet modern napkin/letter holder

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin