Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Etsy (belated) Tuesday: Bird Brain

Hello hello. Welp, it's Etsy belated Tuesday, otherwise known as Wednesday. ;) These past few weeks, I've been enjoying the birds in our yard (the hopping Robins, the waddling Starlings and the squawking Blue Jays), so I thought I'd compile a little montage of some sweet Etsy bird finds. Enjoy!

ETSY-BIRDS

1. Mohawk birds print by charmaineolivia
2. Fabric bird sculpture by abigailbrown
3. Love birds hair comb from simplymetal
4. Bird science tee by CritterJitters
5. Ivory earrings from ShadowsPerch

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the feature! I looove your blog <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh! I love all of these...I especially love the mohawk birds by Charmaine Olivia! These are all so wonderful~!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin