Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Pardon my absence

Hey guys. I am so so sorry for my lax blogging! We had a big yard sale this weekend, which we ended up extending to a second day due to gross weather the first. Plus, we still have a few pieces of large furniture hanging out in our living room that we need to do something with and technically, I could go into labor any time now. Needless to say, though the blog is not the last thing from my mind, it's not at the forefront of my thoughts. So my sincere apologies. I'll post our craigslist furniture as soon as it goes up and, hopefully, be back to blogging full force tomorrow. Until then, enjoy the photos, the first taken from the sale, the second taken from the beach in Glen Arbor, MI, which I snapped while tagging along with my husband on a sales call.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin