Friday, May 7, 2010

'Round here

Hey there! Well the nursery, she is finished. It took more work than I'd anticipated, but it's done and we no longer have to wonder if we'll be laying our baby amongst piles of unorganized debris and unopened baby gear. I could write all about what it took to get the job done, but why don't I just show you the end result?



1. The window and shelf, now filled with animals and books. We got that drawing at a thrift shop and the "J" was a shower gift.
2. Love Sloth, a print by Laura George
3. A vintage United States bird and flower map, an estate sale find
4. Dresser-turned-changing station, complete with my first oilcloth project: a custom-fitted changing pad and cover
5. Squirrel bookends
6. She already has a full closet. Yikes!

We've also been working on getting stuff together for our yard sale, a ginormous undertaking considering 3/4 of what's in our basement will be on our lawn bright and early tomorrow morning. More about that later. Until then, though, hope you like the nursery photos!

4 comments:

  1. Love it!! Love the bright and airyness to it! You've done a wonderful job and the colors pic'd are my faves!! Good luck with the yard sale as I know oooo to well what that entails having 1 per year, lol. Cute, cute, cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Seeing it all complete, it looks so warm and welcoming! Kudos to you! Love to you both and thanks for the Flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely! I'm planning on painting my nursery yellow too!

    Also, very jealous of that vintage bird map!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin