Friday, June 4, 2010

Happy Weekend!

Hey there friends! Just your average full-term pregnant lady here, waiting patiently for our little one to make her way out. That said, we have no definite plans for the weekend, though I'd like to try to get to the beach and maybe see a movie. I'm also waiting on embroidery hoops so I can finish my animals and get them listed in kngo, already! Sheesh.

I'll be back on Monday (unless we have a baby, of course), but until then, here are a few of my favorite finds from around the web this week:

The picture above is from this site, Incredibox, where you can make an instant hip little Moby-esque number. Try it ... I think you'll like it.

This is a good, comprehensive list of reasonably priced bathroom magazine racks. It's also an enlightening comment thread. I had no idea people had such a problem with mag racks in bathrooms?

Annoying alarm clocks (sign me up)

Cobbler baked in jars!

Make an easy, outdoor canopy.

Tank + scarf = tunic. Genius.

All tea towels, all the time.

Toast messenger!

Antler meets bike. Beauty is made.

Cupcake kits for every occasion

33 different ways to lace shoes

A Van Gogh cake


Young Barack. So fresh.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin