Monday, May 24, 2010

New in the Shop

Hello Monday! I'm back from a sweet weekend. Did a little visiting with the ladies at the Kalkabin, attended our last childbirth class, watched the Lost finale, and, I'll admit it ... laid around. I had aspirations to weed out our flower beds and plant some lilies yesterday, but is was in the upper 80s and very very sticky. So instead I napped and did intermittent work in the shade of the house. Not that exciting, but much needed. This belly, I tell you.

I did manage to list a few new things in the shop last week, including the few things below. Head on over and check 'em out.

Pyrex mugs with a federal motif. Cabin chic!

Sweet Italian boy and dove hanging. This would be so sweet in a nursery.

One of my most favorite things we've ever had in the shop. A ga ga ga ga.

Oh, and don't forget: We always rock a pretty fresh sale section, including these, a kickass set of grillin' skewers ... Did somebody say "Father's Day deal?"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin