Friday, May 21, 2010

Happy weekend!

Photo via Sleeveface, which is hilarious ... check it out.

'Allo. Got any big plans for the weekend? I think Ron and I are going to see a movie tonight. Then tomorrow, I'm heading out to the Kalkabin for a second annual girls' weekend that, sadly, I can only take partial part in due to the fact that I'm so preggers. Sigh. Oh well, at least I can go and pig out on some cabin food for a few hours before waddling back to the Bargalow. :)

See y'all on Monday and until then, here are some sweet finds from around the web:

10 Tips for taking better photographs of your child (or pet, or friend, or whatever)

Vintage fabric bike seat covers? I think I'm in love.

Love this simple, comfy Chicago apartment.

Loose leaf paper tees!

Advice from a 1949 Singer sewing manual

Pretty, striped oven glove

A heartbreaking look at 100 abandoned houses in Detroit

Free, oversized ruffle tote pattern!

Book a room at the Pantone Hotel

Kids with their stuffed animals
. So cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin